Features > EZY XML Presentation Engine > Presentation Engine Dialog > File Reference
If an element will contain references to files stored on your system you can
configure the element to be displayed in the Editor with a Browse button. The
browse button may then be used when entering data to avoid typing errors and the
need to remember long path strings.
Once you have created the element, configure it for display as a file
To define an element as a file reference in the Document Tree:
- using the right click menu in the Document Tree, or
- directly in the Presentation Engine dialog.
To define an element as a file reference in the Presentation Engine dialog:
- Right click on the element
- Select Display as File Reference
- Select or Add the element in the XML Element Names list
- Click on the File Reference radio button.