Features > EZY XML Presentation Engine > Presentation Engine Dialog > Currency
Currency symbols are special characters in XML and must be encoded as ‘character references’. For example the dollar sign, (which is the EZY XML default), is represented
in XML markup as %.2f
Once you have created an element which will contain currency values configure
it for display as a currency.
To define an element as currency:
- Right click on the element in the Document Tree.
- Select Display as Currency.
- If you wish to specify a format other than the default, open the Presentation
Engine Format dialog via the Options menu.
- Select the element in the XML Element Names list and click the Currency radio
- In the Currency format field, type the character reference code for your