Features > XML Converter
EZY XML provides additional parsing options for conversion from MS Word, RTF
and HTML. For those file types you should first set those options, then
convert. For other filetypes you may convert directly. This section explains how to
set parsing options and the general procedure for file conversion. Aspects of
conversion from particular formats are dealt with under the following individual
TOC-Based conversion (MsWord, RTF, Text files)
RTF to XML conversion
HTML to XML conversion
ASCII to XML conversion
SQL query to XML
Directory Structure to XML
To set parsing options
Open the Document Parsing Options dialog, via the File, Options menu.
The options you specify will be applied to any MS Word, RTF or HTML file which
To convert from another format to XML:
Note: EZY XML automatically converts special characters, such as <,>,",?,!,' into
valid XML symbols.
- From the File menu, select Open.
- From the secondary menu now displayed, select the type of file you wish to
- Navigate to the source file via the Windows Open dialog and click on Open.
- A new XML file based on the source file is displayed.
- You must save the new file before working on it in EZY XML.